Wild Knight Vodka Mojito
Deliciously created and served in the Wheel Bar at the award-winning Tuddenham Mill, Suffolk using Wild Knight® Ultra-Premium English Vodka.
A delicious long drink on its own but Tuddenham Mill serve with Denham Estate saddle chop, new potato, Clem's carrot, feta, marsh samphire, escabeche.
- 50 ml of Wild Knight® English Vodka, chilled
- 12.5 ml sugar syrup
- Soda water to top up
- 4 lime wedges
- Fresh mint
- Crushed ice
- Add the vodka, sugar syrup, lime wedges and torn mint into a tall glass.
- Muddle together to release the lime juice and infuse the flavours.
- Add crushed ice.
- Top up with soda, allowing it to rise up through the ice.
- Stir to bring some of the lime wedges up to the top of the glass.
"It was amazing to taste this new vodka for the first time and I knew it would be a winner for the hotel. The smoothest vodka, with the most stylish bottle, fits our Wheel Bar perfectly. Myself and Lee, the Head Chef, were overwhelmed by how good it tasted and in awe of how good the bottle looked. To see instant reactions on social media confirmed we had bought the best English vodka around!"
Paul Richardson, Assistant General Manager
Tuddenham Mill, Suffolk