Vodka Bacon Bombatini
Serves 3 to 4
- 125 ml of Wild Knight® English Vodka
- 75 ml Tequila
- 50 ml orange purée (see below)
- Maple ice cubes (see below)
- Make the maple ice cubes: Mix 250ml of good lemonade with 100 ml maple syrup and a squeeze of lemon juice. Freeze.
- Make the blood orange: Reduce 300 ml blood orange purée down to 100 ml with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Make the bacon crust: Cook 10 slices of smoked sliced pancetta till crispy, pat dry and allow to cool. Take 1/2 teaspoon each of smoked paprika, sugar and salt and lightly toast, cool and chop with the bacon until a fine crumb.
Build the cocktail: Rim your glass with a little maple syrup then dip into bacon mix and brush a little orange in the glass.
In a cocktail shaker: Add 6 of the maple ice cubes, 50 ml of orange purée, 7 5ml of tequila and 125 ml of Wild Knight Vodka.
Shake well and pour into coop glasses.