Wild Knight English vodka, straight up
The simplest classic serve.
Delicious with pickled and smoked foods. The award-winning Tuddenham Mill, Suffolk serve with cured sea trout, Nasturtium, smoked roe, beetroot ketchup, olive oil.
- 50 ml of Wild Knight® English Vodka, chilled
- Chill the vodka and glass in the freezer.
- Pour the vodka into the glass and serve.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Watch the bottle as the frost forms and melts on the bottle.
"It was amazing to taste this new vodka for the first time and I knew it would be a winner for the hotel. The smoothest vodka, with the most stylish bottle, fits our Wheel Bar perfectly. Myself and Lee, the Head Chef, were overwhelmed by how good it tasted and in awe of how good the bottle looked. To see instant reactions on social media confirmed we had bought the best English vodka around!"
Paul Richardson, Assistant General Manager
Tuddenham Mill, Suffolk