- 3/4kg of pork sausage meat from Tim Allen
- Teaspoon of rapeseed oil
- 10 ounces of fresh blood black pudding from the boys at the Fruit Pig Company
- Couple of strands of Norfolk Saffron broken down in a drop of water
- 15ml of Wild Knight English Vodka
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 1/2 kg of puff pastry roll to 3mm using Nortons Dairy butter
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Charlie's Norfolk Food Heroes original smokey and sticky BBQ sauce
- Combine all ingredients except egg, pastry and BBQ sauce into bowl.
- Bind with hands and break into small pieces.
- Roll out pasty into a 3mm thick rectangle shape.
- Place two rolls of sausage meat with 6 inches in between each roll, horizontally across the sheet of pastry.
- Egg wash pastry and fold pasty over the middle and cut. Repeat process for other part of sausage meat.
- Crimp pastry together.
- Cut into 6.
- Egg wash top and bake in a fan oven between 170-180 degrees for around 20-30 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with Charlie's Norfolk Food Heroes original smokey and sticky BBQ sauce.
Recipe by Charlie Hodson, Patron of Porkstock UK, Patron of The Feed CIC and Leap Social Enterprise, Norfolk Food and Drink Champion. Owner of Charlie's Food Heroes - supporting producers and chefs in Norfolk, RNLI Crew Member, Cromer.