Rhubarb, Red Apple & Wild Knight® Vodka Chutney
With Rhubarb grown in Beachamwell, Norfolk
- 1 length of Norfolk Rhubarb
- 2 red apples
- Equal amount of sugar
- Splash of Crush Foods cold pressed oil
- Pinch Maldon Sea Salt
- Approx 3 Tblsp Wild Knight English Vodka
- De-vein the Norfolk rhubarb and cut into small chunks.
- Finely dice the 2 red apples.
- Add all ingredients to a heavy-based pan and cook for around 10-12 mins, high heat on induction hob, stirring constantly.
- Leave to cool, store in a kilner jar.
- Use within 2 weeks.
Recipe by Charlie Hodson, Patron of Porkstock UK, Patron of The Feed CIC and Leap Social Enterprise, Norfolk Food and Drink Champion. Owner of Charlie's Food Heroes - supporting producers and chefs in Norfolk, RNLI Crew Member, Cromer.