Customer Telephone Sales
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to develop a career in sales / account management in one of the most exciting business segments there is.
Based in Norfolk, we are a producer of premium English spirits, including Wild Knight English vodka and Nelson's Gold.
If you are enthusiastic, have lots of energy, an outgoing personality and love to talk to people on the phone, then you may be just right for us. You will be creating new business by speaking with retail and on-trade customers and potential customers by telephone.
This role has flexible hours, a competitive hourly rate, plus discretionary bonus.
Full product training will be provided. What we need is infectious enthusiasm and the ability to crack through the calls!
Location: Beachamwell, Norfolk
To apply please call Stephanie Brown on 01366 32 70 70 or use our contact page.
No agencies please.
Brand Ambassadors (part time)
Norwich, Cambridge, Manchester and all major cities
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who share our passion for the finest vodka and to spread the word about Wild Knight® English Vodka.
Be part of the story from the beginning as we develop our brand. You will know the best venues to work with in your city and ideally already have contacts within those venues, but the biggest attribute is infectious enthusiasm and a big smile!
This is a flexible role and will be particularly suitable if you are naturally outgoing, have extensive experience of work in bars, understand how to maximise flavours when mixing drinks and are able to truly engage with your customers.
There is unlimited earning potential and flexibility in your working hours in this commission based self-employed role.
- Introduce, promote and sell Wild Knight English Vodka to bars, restaurants, hotels and independent retailers.
- Guide venues in how to sell and serve Wild Knight English Vodka to their customers.
- Develop your skills in sales and marketing, and represent a world-class brand.
- You will report to (and get support and coaching) directly from the brand owners.
Who are you?
We are looking for individuals that are exceptional at what they do, people with a great attitude, and a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- You're a team player and can handle a high level of flexibility and freedom.
- You’re a great communicator. Personal, yet professional.
- Sales oriented and comfortable in negotiations.
- Proactive and organised. Driven and results oriented.
Interested in representing our brand? Then please talk to Matt or Steph on 01366 32 70 70 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to become a Brand Ambassador with Wild Knight English Vodka.